ALL MATERIAL ON THIS BLOG BELONGS TO THE AUTHOR. DO NOT COPY TEXT OR PHOTOS.

Copyright © 2010 Heather Schulz

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Tangled

I finished my short story!!!! My first completion since getting serious about my writing, and I'm very happy with myself. It needs major editing but I have the most wonderful friend in the world for that. (Shout out to my awesome twin soul - Christina!)

I was previously calling this piece Tangled, but after the adorable Rapunzel movie I am forced to choose another title. My version of the name referred to the age old "Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive." A fitting title, really, but there will be something better.

As soon as all the kinks are worked out and it's ready I'm going to be ebook publishing with Smash Words. It will at least be a start for me - at least something will be out there. With my name on it.

And it only took me five months!!!!!!




Yeah, I'll be working on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment