ALL MATERIAL ON THIS BLOG BELONGS TO THE AUTHOR. DO NOT COPY TEXT OR PHOTOS.

Copyright © 2010 Heather Schulz

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Publishing Revelation

I told myself I wasn't going to post more than once in a day anymore but I'm going to make an exception for this. I set a new goal tonight and I think it's very important I make it loud and clear right now.

I'm setting a deadline for myself. By March 2011 I will have my first novel completed, revised and then published.

Self publication is okay with me -more than okay. Whatever it takes I will get it done. As long as I take the deadline seriously it should be smoothe sailing. Who doesn't thrive under a little [self inflicted] pressure?

13 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm your newest follower from the blog hop! Lovely blog:) You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm following you now!
    Songberries

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pssst, Heather just coming by to Tag you. Hope that's okay.

    http://chazzhart.blogspot.com/2010/09/ive-been-taggedi.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    I like your goal. I do think its important to set a deadlie. I know I wanted my final draft done by January. Thanks for stopping by. Im your newest follower. I dont know why follow box didnt pop up for you.

    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got it now Reluctant Writer =)

    No problem Chels! Not that I know what it means lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so cool! What is your novel going to be about?

    I just found your blog on one of the Wednesday Blog Hops! Have a great night.

    www.nutritionistreviews.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Amanda, you too. The novel in question is a paranormal romance.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there

    Just popped over from Wobble over Wednesday, and I'm now following you!
    Always good to have a deadline for your writing. Good luck with it - I look forward to reading more of your blog - and your work!

    Have a lovely week

    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Jill! I am now following you in return =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You can do it!

    I have a novel I have been working on...but I have been sluggish on working on it. I think it is awesome you have set a goal and are sticking to it!

    Thank you for visiting my blog and following me!

    I am following you back!

    www.mandalynandthestinkycheese.com

    BTW Do you have a publisher lined up? Just curious on a personal level.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have a few bookmarked after doing some researching before I started writing. I couldn't name them off. When the time gets closer I'll be posting about them though so you can look forward to that maybe! And thank you, of course. =)

    ReplyDelete